We have the answer for Three, on a sundial crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Three, on a sundial Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Three, on a sundial. This clue last appeared November 22, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Three, on a sundial crossword clue should be:
- III (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword November 22 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUNDIAL (noun)
- timepiece that indicates the daylight hours by the shadow that the gnomon casts on a calibrated dial
- THREE (adjective)
- being one more than two
- THREE (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Race finish Crossword Clue
- Corp. money manager Crossword Clue
- TV spots Crossword Clue
- Rocker John Crossword Clue
- Used a crowbar on Crossword Clue
- Church keyboard Crossword Clue
- Author Tolstoy Crossword Clue
- Possessed NYT Crossword Clue
- Comes to NYT Crossword Clue
- Golfer McIlroy Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.