We have the answer for Three Wise Men, say crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Three Wise Men, say crossword clue answer below.
Three Wise Men, say Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “___ in the Country,” 1970 environmental advocacy song by Three Dog Night Crossword Clue
- Have breakfast Crossword Clue
- White bread alternative Crossword Clue
- Button to make the TV silent Crossword Clue
- Continent with the Himalayas and Chocolate Hills Crossword Clue
- ___ coast, region with Boston Crossword Clue
- ___ cloud, source of some comets (anagram of “root”) Crossword Clue
- International group of oil-producing nations: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Richie’s father in “Happy Days,” to Fonzie: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Two-finger victory sign Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WISE (noun)
- United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary) (1874-1949)
- United States religious leader (born in Bohemia) who united reform Jewish organizations in the United States (1819-1900)
- WISE (adjective)
- improperly forward or bold
- evidencing the possession of inside information
- MAGI (noun)
- (New Testament) the sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born; the Gospel According to Matthew says they were guided by a star and brought gifts of gold and frankincense and myrrh; because there were three gifts it is usually assumed that there were three of them
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.