We have the answer for Throat clearer crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Throat clearer crossword clue most recently seen in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword.
Throat clearer Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Formerly, once Crossword Clue
- Hurry Crossword Clue
- Answer an invite Crossword Clue
- Detached, in music Crossword Clue
- Reed instruments Crossword Clue
- Caesar’s “I came” Crossword Clue
- Shoppe description Crossword Clue
- Carpet type Crossword Clue
- Plant seeds Crossword Clue
- Madonna’s “La — Bonita” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THROAT (noun)
- the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone
- an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep
- AHEM (noun)
- the utterance of a sound similar to clearing the throat; intended to get attention, express hesitancy, fill a pause, hide embarrassment, warn a friend, etc.
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 22 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 18 2024
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - December 1 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - November 11 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - May 24 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - January 27 2023
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - September 12 2022
- Eugene Sheffer Crossword - March 19 2022
About the Eugene Sheffer Crossword
Eugene Sheffer was an American journalist and crossword puzzle creator who is best known for his work in the field of crosswords. He was born on February 12, 1923, in Brooklyn, New York, and died on January 17, 1997.
Sheffer began his career as a journalist in the 1940s and worked for several newspapers, including the New York Post and the New York Daily News. In 1968, he began creating crossword puzzles for the New York Herald Tribune, and later worked for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and other publications.
Sheffer was known for his creative and challenging crossword puzzles, which often featured puns and wordplay. His puzzles were also known for their cultural references and inclusion of a wide range of topics, from history and literature to popular culture.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Throat clearer crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.