We have the answer for Thrusts forward 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Thrusts forward 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Thrusts forward in today’s puzzle, here is the answer! Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our 7 Little Words February 21 2023 Answers guide.
- PROPELS (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FORWARD (adverb)
- forward in time or order or degree
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- FORWARD (verb)
- send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
- FORWARD (adjective)
- moving forward
- at or near or directed toward the front
- FORWARD (noun)
- a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Make evident
- Ralph Emerson’s middle name
- Newcomers to a country
- One who provokes
- female cats of the savanna
- “Standing Order”
- sign up
- FBI Expert
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.