We have the answer for Tiki bar order crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Tiki bar order Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the WSJ Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past WSJ Crosswords.
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Brief name Crossword Clue
- Confidence or cash, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Seriously? Crossword Clue
- “Wednesday” star Ortega Crossword Clue
- Archie Bunker, for some? Crossword Clue
- “I was in the same pickle!” Crossword Clue
- Freeway divisions Crossword Clue
- __ Fridays Crossword Clue
- Frisbee maker Crossword Clue
- Where sailors go Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORDER (noun)
- (usually plural) the status or rank or office of a Christian clergyman in an ecclesiastical hierarchy
- a commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities
- ORDER (verb)
- assign a rank or rating to
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
- BAR (noun)
- a portable .30 caliber automatic rifle operated by gas pressure and fed by cartridges from a magazine; used by United States troops in World War I and in World War II and in the Korean War
- the body of individuals qualified to practice law in a particular jurisdiction
- BAR (verb)
- prevent from entering; keep out
- render unsuitable for passage
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.