We have the answer for "Time to head out!" crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for "Time to head out!" crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
“Time to head out!” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 19, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 19, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Having an even score NYT Crossword Clue
- Sanctify NYT Crossword Clue
- Measurer of acidity NYT Crossword Clue
- Sicilian stratovolcano NYT Crossword Clue
- Boyo NYT Crossword Clue
- Research hors d’oeuvres online? NYT Crossword Clue
- Dance form featured in the documentary “Kumu Hina” NYT Crossword Clue
- Untold millennia NYT Crossword Clue
- Landmark health legislation, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Heads of org. charts NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TIME (noun)
- a reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- TIME (verb)
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- HEAD (noun)
- (computer science) a tiny electromagnetic coil and metal pole used to write and read magnetic patterns on a disk
- a person who is in charge
- HEAD (verb)
- be in charge of
- be the first or leading member of (a group) and excel
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “Time to head out!” crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.