We have the answer for Tiny picnic intruders crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tiny picnic intruders Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tiny picnic intruders. This clue last appeared July 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tiny picnic intruders crossword clue should be:
- ANTS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PICNIC (noun)
- a day devoted to an outdoor social gathering
- any undertaking that is easy to do
- PICNIC (verb)
- eat alfresco, in the open air
- TINY (adjective)
- very small
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Royal domain Crossword Clue
- Comic canine’s bark Crossword Clue
- Take a soak in the tub Crossword Clue
- Backyard building for tools Crossword Clue
- Large African desert Crossword Clue
- Nothing, in a sports score Crossword Clue
- Caused a delay for Crossword Clue
- Windshield colorings Crossword Clue
- Workers’ organizations Crossword Clue
- Shaped like an egg Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.