We have the answer for Tip of a comet crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Tip of a comet crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Tip of a comet Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- House’s cellar Crossword Clue
- Author unknown: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Beach shoe Crossword Clue
- Sedan, for instance Crossword Clue
- Gatherings from henhouses Crossword Clue
- Gym’s floor pads Crossword Clue
- Snowy season Crossword Clue
- Out of alignment Crossword Clue
- Puts up, as a building Crossword Clue
- Combine together Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAIL (noun)
- a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements
- the rear part of a ship
- TAIL (verb)
- go after with the intent to catch
- remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- COMET (noun)
- (astronomy) a relatively small extraterrestrial body consisting of a frozen mass that travels around the sun in a highly elliptical orbit
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Tip of a comet crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.