Roblox Titanage is a game that will take you into the world of Attack on Titan. Fight huge giants that are looking to tear you apart and eat you! These will be tough battles, but don’t worry because you can equip yourself with powerful modifications that will help you survive. We’re going to take a look at all of the currently available mods for Titanage in this post.
You can get modifications for slaying titans and purchasing them from Hange in the starting area lobby. Titans drop them on occasion, and you will then receive one at random. The rarity of each mod is included with the rarity below. Hange will supply new mods every couple of hours. You will need to spend money to purchase each one from her shop. Legendary mods cost 25,000 cash to purchase, so be sure to save up your money!
Get some freebies for the game by checking out our Titanage Codes post!
How to Equip Mods
If you go behind Hange’s Mod Exchange in the lobby area, you will find a bright green spot on the floor. Walk onto that and you can see the mods you own and which ones you have equipped. Click on the mod you want to equip and select the equip option. You start out with two mod slots and can get a third one later.
Titanage Modifications List
Godly (.0002% Chance)
- Midnight Cloak – If within 40 studs of a titans nape, teleport to it on swing.
- Mod Specialist – Acquire the effects of every common and rare mod.
- Titan Shifter – Press K to shift into a titan.
Legendary (1% Chance)
- Unbreakable – You will never lose blade durability.
- Last Will – A second life. If you die with this mod equipped you will be revived with the mod consumed in the process.
- Hit and Run – Receive IFrames for 5 seconds upon killing a titan.
- 58 Leaf Clover – Double chance at receiving mods, clothing and accessories from titans.
- Crippling Lethality – Hitting a titan in a weak spot instantly kills them.
- Wormhole Wire – Infinite grappling range.
- Ymir’s Blood – Titans eat you a lot slower.
Mastery (0.5% Chance – Hard Mode Only!)
- Nape Tandem – Dash kill the nearest titan after a kill.
- Spinning Lethality – Lower spinning slash cooldown and it can hit more titans at a time.
- Blade Works – Blade throw automatically targets titan napes and homes in on them.
- Medical Mastermind – Healing someone with bandages gives more xp and heals them to full health.
- Fan the Hammer – When using quick draw, it will have more range and shoot 4 titans instead of 1.
- Well Prepared – There will be more gas and blades on your portable supply station.
- Assassin – You will stay hidden for longer when using ambush.
- Piercing Blades – Blade throw will penetrate up to 3 titans.
Rare (29% Chance)
- Quick Thinking – Shorter cooldowns on skills.
- Blood Thirsty – Restore some health on titan kill.
- Gas Suppression – Consume less gas while grappling.
- Mending – 50% chance to heal an injury on titan kill.
- Bigger Coil – Longer grappling range.
- Grab Bag – You will received 3x exp from killing a titan
- Piggy Bank – Receive 5 cash on titan kill.
- Double Whammy – Onkill effects will happen twice.
- Flash Piston – Decreased grapple latency.
Common (70% Chance)
- Horse Feed – Your Horse will move faster.
- Armored Plating – Increase max health by 50.
- Backup Canister – Gas capacity raised by 3,000.
- Victory Supplies – Receive 1,000 gas on killing a titan.
- Refined Blades – Bigger blade hitbox.
- Auto Reload – Automatically reloads blades after they break.
- Light Weight – Faster Grappling.
- Weightless Blades – Faster swings.
- Dumbfounded – If a titan is focusing you, they will turn slower
- Steel Bones – You are less likely to be injured
- Bigger Valves – Faster gas speed.
- Adrenaline – Your grappling speed will increase depending on how many titans are nearby.
- Padded Clothing – More Health
That’s everything you need to know about the mods in Roblox Titanage! We will be covering this game more in the future, be sure to check out the Titanage section of our website.