We have the answer for To catch your clothing on a pointy item. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
To catch your clothing on a pointy item. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for To catch your clothing on a pointy item.. This clue last appeared November 13, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the To catch your clothing on a pointy item. crossword clue should be:
- SNAG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLOTHING (noun)
- a covering designed to be worn on a person’s body
- SNAG (noun)
- an unforeseen obstacle
- an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- SNAG (verb)
- catch on a snag
- get by acting quickly and smartly
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Extremely clever folk. Crossword Clue
- Short for the Better Business Bureau. Crossword Clue
- These rabbits have ears that rest against the head. Crossword Clue
- Hardwood acacia tree native to Hawaii. Crossword Clue
- Silk Road traversed this central Asian desert. Crossword Clue
- Moroccan port after which tangerines are named. Crossword Clue
- Small, modest restaurants. Crossword Clue
- Nametags. Crossword Clue
- Reflexive pronoun embracing both genders. Crossword Clue
- In Spanish they are called plátanos. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.