We have the answer for To pronounce a phrase correctly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
To pronounce a phrase correctly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for To pronounce a phrase correctly. This clue last appeared October 16, 2022 in the Word Craze Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the To pronounce a phrase correctly crossword clue should be:
- ENUNCIATING (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRONOUNCE (verb)
- speak, pronounce, or utter in a certain way
- pronounce judgment on
- CORRECTLY (adverb)
- in an accurate manner
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Dunking a person in water as a spiritual gesture Crossword Clue
- Two sections of the Bible Crossword Clue
- High chair for a solo performance Crossword Clue
- Tool used in a horse sport Crossword Clue
- Time of year when many people travel Crossword Clue
- Authoritarian regime Crossword Clue
- Too soon to say Crossword Clue
- Meeting able to be held another time is this Crossword Clue
- Act that starts a conflict Crossword Clue
- Olympic candidates that compete in a three-part event Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.