We have the answer for To pull one’s pants up by the belt loops. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
To pull one’s pants up by the belt loops. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for To pull one’s pants up by the belt loops.. This clue last appeared November 28, 2022 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the To pull one’s pants up by the belt loops. crossword clue should be:
- HOIST (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOIST (verb)
- raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- HOIST (noun)
- lifting device for raising heavy or cumbersome objects
- PULL (verb)
- strip of feathers
- perform an act, usually with a negative connotation
- PULL (noun)
- a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments
- special advantage or influence
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Monday shopping event that follows Black Friday. Crossword Clue
- Big French city that sounds like a big cat. Crossword Clue
- Hotels, B&Bs. Crossword Clue
- Cost-per-click in tech lingo. Crossword Clue
- Energy in our bodies in Chinese medicine tradition. Crossword Clue
- Popular horror movie setting is this in the woods. Crossword Clue
- A kitchen tool used to crush garlic. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.