We have the answer for Tony winner for “Pippin” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tony winner for “Pippin” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tony winner for “Pippin”. This clue last appeared December 29, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tony winner for “Pippin” crossword clue should be:
- VEREEN (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIPPIN (noun)
- any of numerous superior eating apples with yellow or greenish yellow skin flushed with red
- WINNER (noun)
- a person with a record of successes
- the contestant who wins the contest
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Chief Ouray’s people Crossword Clue
- Gentrification target Crossword Clue
- Imp Crossword Clue
- Mythical hunter Crossword Clue
- Aeronian and Aquitanian, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Opposite of 72-Across Crossword Clue
- Swimming workout Crossword Clue
- Almond’s kin Crossword Clue
- Costco competitor, informally Crossword Clue
- “The Magic Mountain” author Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.