We have the answer for Took to court crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Took to court Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Took to court. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Took to court crossword clue should be:
- SUED (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COURT (noun)
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- a room in which a lawcourt sits
- COURT (verb)
- seek someone’s favor
- make amorous advances towards
Today's Crossword Answers
- Start of a geometry teachers argument with a student? Crossword Clue
- Internet address Crossword Clue
- Forget to mute on Zoom, say Crossword Clue
- Secure in a way Crossword Clue
- Guide a ride Crossword Clue
- Cut off Crossword Clue
- Extinct bird Crossword Clue
- Conceits Crossword Clue
- Guest of the Mad Hatter Crossword Clue
- Penned Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.