We have the answer for Tool that’s still spelled correctly if you chop off the last letter crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tool that’s still spelled correctly if you chop off the last letter Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tool that’s still spelled correctly if you chop off the last letter. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tool that’s still spelled correctly if you chop off the last letter crossword clue should be:
- AXE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Crosswords with Friends February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CORRECTLY (adverb)
- in an accurate manner
- LETTER (noun)
- the conventional characters of the alphabet used to represent speech
- an award earned by participation in a school sport
- LETTER (verb)
- mark letters on or mark with letters
- set down or print with letters
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Sports group featured on TV’s “SmackDown!”: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Web page code: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Pictogram in a text Crossword Clue
- Room’s boundary Crossword Clue
- Harsh cleaning solution ingredient Crossword Clue
- What an unknown man might be called: 2 wds., abbr. Crossword Clue
- Lakers small forward who won the NBA MVP for two straight seasons twice (2009 and 2010, 2012 and 2013): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Movie for which Troy Kotsur won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor Crossword Clue
- “May ___ the honors?”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Align audio with video, in editing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.