We have the answer for Top-secret government org. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Top-secret government org. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Top-secret government org.. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Top-secret government org. crossword clue should be:
- NSA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword August 15 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TOP-SECRET (adjective)
- the highest official level of classification of documents
- GOVERNMENT (noun)
- the act of governing; exercising authority
- the organization that is the governing authority of a political unit
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- One of about 53 in a typical Oreo cookie NYT Crossword Clue
- Sounds of contented pleasure NYT Crossword Clue
- The “Aeneid” and “The Faerie Queene,” for two NYT Crossword Clue
- Golf ball holders NYT Crossword Clue
- Group of notes that often sounds sad NYT Crossword Clue
- Work on, as an essay NYT Crossword Clue
- Either “E” of ESE NYT Crossword Clue
- Global center of Shia Islam NYT Crossword Clue
- Minor hurt, in kidspeak NYT Crossword Clue
- Hardly a penny pincher NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.