We have the answer for Touch sensitive area on laptops that controls the mouse cursor crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Touch sensitive area on laptops that controls the mouse cursor crossword clue answer below.
Touch sensitive area on laptops that controls the mouse cursor Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on June 9, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Castroville is a rural California town well known for this “hearty” vegetable Crossword Clue
- With sound levels that can top 100 decibels, Mumbai is considered the ________ city in the world Crossword Clue
- Analgesic derived from opium, named for the Greek god of dreams Crossword Clue
- Mswati III was crowned Ingwenyama and King of _________ in 1986 at the age of just 18 Crossword Clue
- An _______ splits a day on earth in half, giving us 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of night Crossword Clue
- This sweet, red tomato sauce goes well with french fries Crossword Clue
- The Large Hadron Collider is a massive ________ accelerator Crossword Clue
- Towel-like clothing one wears after a shower Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SENSITIVE (adjective)
- able to feel or perceive
- SENSITIVE (noun)
- someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.