We have the answer for Tournament diagram 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Tournament diagram 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Tournament diagram in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- BRACKET (7 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRACKET (verb)
- place into brackets
- classify or group
- BRACKET (noun)
- either of two punctuation marks ([ or ]) used to enclose textual material
- a support projecting from a wall (as to hold a shelf)
- TOURNAMENT (noun)
- a sporting competition in which contestants play a series of games to decide the winner
- a series of jousts between knights contesting for a prize
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Collarbone-tracing neckline
- Left in the dust
- One answering questions
- What icy roads don’t provide
- Catcher and quipster Yogi
- Claim in argument
- The desperate clutch at them
- Postnuptial periods
- Fragrant in a pleasant way
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.