We have the answer for Towel fabric crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Towel fabric Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Towel fabric. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Towel fabric crossword clue should be:
- TERRY (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FABRIC (noun)
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- the underlying structure
- TOWEL (noun)
- a rectangular piece of absorbent cloth (or paper) for drying or wiping
- TOWEL (verb)
- wipe with a towel
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Musubi meat Crossword Clue
- Loud laugh Crossword Clue
- Bouquet holder Crossword Clue
- G-o-e-s l-i-k-e t-h-i-s Crossword Clue
- ‘Ol’ buddy, ol’ ___’ Crossword Clue
- Reptile-shaped chocolate Crossword Clue
- ‘Moving right __ . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Triple-decker cookie Crossword Clue
- Mystical radiance Crossword Clue
- Praised Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.