Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Toy that hurts to step on crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Toy that hurts to step on Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Toy that hurts to step on. This clue last appeared September 22, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Toy that hurts to step on crossword clue should be:
- LEGO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEGO (noun)
- (trademark) a child’s plastic construction set for making mechanical models.
- HURTS (noun)
- the act of damaging something or someone.
- a damage or loss.
- HURTS (verb)
- feel physical pain.
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable.
- HURTS (adjective)
- damaged; used of inanimate objects or their value.
- suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Grandma Crossword Clue
- Adds to the family Crossword Clue
- Chicago mayor Lightfoot Crossword Clue
- More crafty Crossword Clue
- Corvette color in a Prince song Crossword Clue
- In this spot Crossword Clue
- I’ll only say this ___ … Crossword Clue
- Dwellings Crossword Clue
- Prepares to hit a cue ball Crossword Clue
- Overnight stop Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.