We have the answer for Tracks on a muddy road e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tracks on a muddy road e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tracks on a muddy road e.g.. This clue last appeared October 5, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tracks on a muddy road e.g. crossword clue should be:
- TIREMARKS (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword October 5 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MUDDY (adjective)
- dirty and messy; covered with mud or muck
- (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- MUDDY (verb)
- dirty with mud
- cause to become muddy
- ROAD (noun)
- an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- a way or means to achieve something
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- *Lifetime Achievement Award presented to Sesame Street in 2009 e.g. Crossword Clue
- Kids dismayed cry Crossword Clue
- Pvt. address Crossword Clue
- 1960s TV horse Crossword Clue
- Pay period for some Crossword Clue
- Tom who voices Woody in the Toy Story films Crossword Clue
- Game __ match Crossword Clue
- Trendy place Crossword Clue
- Nastase of tennis Crossword Clue
- Loyalty program perks Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.