We have the answer for Transmitted a document, old-style crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Transmitted a document, old-style Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Transmitted a document, old-style. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Transmitted a document, old-style crossword clue should be:
- FAXED (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOCUMENT (noun)
- writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
- (computer science) a computer file that contains text (and possibly formatting instructions) using seven-bit ASCII characters
- DOCUMENT (verb)
- record in detail
- support or supply with references
- TRANSMITTED (adjective)
- occurring among members of a family usually by heredity
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Brief afterthoughts Crossword Clue
- Oxycodone, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Destroyer target Crossword Clue
- Admirably impressive Crossword Clue
- Quartz compound Crossword Clue
- What might be pierced in a commercial legal case Crossword Clue
- Chiefs’ org. Crossword Clue
- “Riverdale” star KJ Crossword Clue
- “Feels good!” Crossword Clue
- Start of a gridiron play Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.