We have the answer for Tree of Life setting crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tree of Life setting Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tree of Life setting. This clue last appeared December 23, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tree of Life setting crossword clue should be:
- EDEN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SETTING (noun)
- the context and environment in which something is set
- arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- LIFE (noun)
- the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- the condition of living or the state of being alive
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- More hesitant Crossword Clue
- *In a safe house, say Crossword Clue
- “The Pause of Mr. Claus” singer Guthrie Crossword Clue
- Influential expert Crossword Clue
- Some marbles Crossword Clue
- Sound from St. Nick Crossword Clue
- Worship Crossword Clue
- Scarf Crossword Clue
- Touched lovingly Crossword Clue
- Two hearts, say Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.