Trek to Yomi came out to relatively high acclaim, and has just released their first major patch to the came for all platforms on May 24th, 2022. This update largely just fixes bugs that players have been encountering since launch, so if you’ve been waiting for the game to be a bit more steady, you should now be in luck.
Flying Wild Hog, the developers of the game, have also added a variety of improvements in terms of stability, collision, and better descriptions/localization. While this isn’t a major content release, it is still a step forward to squash any issues you might have been having.
Here’s a look at all of the patch notes that were made available from the developer’s website.
- Fixed a rare bug with saves where the player was losing his progression
- Fixed bug with the wrong scale and player spawn in sequence in Chapter 7
- Fixed Sanjuro’s weapon hitbox
- Fixed Spearman encounter where AI attacks player during his introduction
- Fixed animation of Aiko in Chapter 1 when her model occasionally slides
- Fixed bridge animation in Chapter 5
- Fixed walking on the destroyed bridge in Chapter 3
- Fixed walking on the fence in Chapter 7
- Fixed bugs related to Bo-Shurikens
- Marksman and Archer can no longer perform a kick in the infinite loop
- Various fixes of hint display across the whole game
- Improvements to descriptions and localization polish
- Improved stability of AI logic causing improper behavior or occasional crashes
- Improved setup of a collision on characters
- Removal of unwanted menu slider flickering
- Removal of unwanted camera flickering
- Added audio feedback for changing volume settings
- Improved functionality of V-Sync option with different framerate caps
- Various fixes for incorrect input recognition
- Various crash fixes on different platforms
- Fixed puzzles in Chapter 5 and Chapter 6
According to the developer, you can expect additional fixes in the near future.