We have the answer for Trellis-climbing plant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Trellis-climbing plant Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Trellis-climbing plant. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Trellis-climbing plant crossword clue should be:
- IVY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRELLIS (noun)
- latticework used to support climbing plants
- TRELLIS (verb)
- train on a trellis, as of a vine
- CLIMBING (noun)
- an event that involves rising to a higher point (as in altitude or temperature or intensity etc.)
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Holy Mlle Crossword Clue
- Riddle, part 2 Crossword Clue
- French capital, in a Cole Porter title Crossword Clue
- Greeting on a Sunday holiday Crossword Clue
- Stew holder Crossword Clue
- Was too syrupy Crossword Clue
- Like Diet Coke Crossword Clue
- High peak Crossword Clue
- Skin cream brand Crossword Clue
- Riddle, part 4 Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.