We have the answer for Tribal emblem crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tribal emblem Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tribal emblem. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Crossword Champ Pro. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tribal emblem crossword clue should be:
- TOTEMPOLE (9 letters)
- TOTEM (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- EMBLEM (noun)
- a visible symbol representing an abstract idea
- special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc.
- TOTEM (noun)
- a clan or tribe identified by their kinship to a common totemic object
- emblem consisting of an object such as an animal or plant; serves as the symbol of a family or clan (especially among American Indians)
Today's Crossword Champ Pro Answers
- Of course! words Crossword Clue
- Simon and Diamond Crossword Clue
- Continues Crossword Clue
- Some intestinal divisions Crossword Clue
- What to call some femmes: Abbr Crossword Clue
- Part of 58A (abbr) Crossword Clue
- Athletic group Crossword Clue
- Gamepieces Crossword Clue
- Writer Hubbard Crossword Clue
- One might run Lion or Leopard Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.