We have the answer for Tributary crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tributary Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tributary. This clue last appeared February 8, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tributary crossword clue should be:
- FEEDER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Thomas Joseph Crossword February 8 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TRIBUTARY (adjective)
- tending to bring about; being partly responsible for
- (of a stream) flowing into a larger stream
- TRIBUTARY (noun)
- a branch that flows into the main stream
- FEEDER (noun)
- an outdoor device that supplies food for wild birds
- a machine that automatically provides a supply of some material
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Gives for a time Crossword Clue
- Maid’s target Crossword Clue
- In cahoots Crossword Clue
- Device for book lovers Crossword Clue
- Cook in a skillet Crossword Clue
- Car parts Crossword Clue
- Dietary concern Crossword Clue
- Pasta topping Crossword Clue
- Like the Capitol Crossword Clue
- Mosey along Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.