We have the answer for Tribute crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tribute Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tribute. This clue last appeared October 1, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tribute crossword clue should be:
- TESTAMENT (9 letters)
- HOMAGE (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TESTAMENT (noun)
- a legal document declaring a person’s wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- a profession of belief
- TRIBUTE (noun)
- payment extorted by gangsters on threat of violence
- something given or done as an expression of esteem
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Aix-___-Bains, France NYT Crossword Clue
- Cry that might be said while snapping the fingers NYT Crossword Clue
- “Be right there …” NYT Crossword Clue
- “The tongue of the soul,” per Cervantes NYT Crossword Clue
- River through Bath NYT Crossword Clue
- Sappho and Horace NYT Crossword Clue
- Hides one’s true self NYT Crossword Clue
- Format of some N.S.A. leaks NYT Crossword Clue
- Long-term security, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Rotten, as chances NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.