We have the answer for “True Colors” singer Lauper crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“True Colors” singer Lauper Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “True Colors” singer Lauper. This clue last appeared November 26, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “True Colors” singer Lauper crossword clue should be:
- CYNDI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword November 26 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- COLORS (noun)
- a flag that shows its nationality
- a distinguishing emblem
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Belgian river Crossword Clue
- “— you not!” Crossword Clue
- Surgeon’s stitch NYT Crossword Clue
- Potential tulips Crossword Clue
- Handsome guy Crossword Clue
- In dreamland Crossword Clue
- Cooking styles Crossword Clue
- Epidermis Crossword Clue
- Mass leader Crossword Clue
- Unfavorable votes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.