We have the answer for Turn over __ leaf crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Turn over __ leaf Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Turn over __ leaf. This clue last appeared January 1, 1970 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Turn over __ leaf crossword clue should be:
- ANEW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEAF (verb)
- look through a book or other written material
- produce leaves, of plants
- LEAF (noun)
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- OVER (adjective)
- having come or been brought to a conclusion
- OVER (adverb)
- throughout a period of time
- over the entire area
- OVER (noun)
- (cricket) the division of play during which six balls are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Splendor Crossword Clue
- College clubs, for short Crossword Clue
- Nut that sounds like a sneeze Crossword Clue
- Company’s Wall St. debut Crossword Clue
- Compensate for Crossword Clue
- ‘Small’ suffix for kitchen Crossword Clue
- Very dark, as words on a page Crossword Clue
- Person with bills to pay Crossword Clue
- Old Testament foes (the big guy lost) Crossword Clue
- Shakespeare’s river Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.