We have the answer for TV comedy-drama starring Dick Van Patten that premiered on ABC in 1977 (3 wds.) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
TV comedy-drama starring Dick Van Patten that premiered on ABC in 1977 (3 wds.) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for TV comedy-drama starring Dick Van Patten that premiered on ABC in 1977 (3 wds.). This clue last appeared October 27, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the TV comedy-drama starring Dick Van Patten that premiered on ABC in 1977 (3 wds.) crossword clue should be:
- EIGHTISENOUGH (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STARRING (adjective)
- indicating the most important performer or role
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- TV drama starring Ricardo Montalbán that premiered on ABC in 1977 (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- ___ Ventura (early Jim Carrey role) Crossword Clue
- Large water pipe Crossword Clue
- “Goody Two Shoes” singer Adam Crossword Clue
- Give a Yelp review, say Crossword Clue
- Broadcasts on TV Crossword Clue
- Went underwater Crossword Clue
- Happy cry in a dice-rolling game Crossword Clue
- “Sideways” actor Giamatti Crossword Clue
- Choose one Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.