We have the answer for Twitter follower crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Twitter follower Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Twitter follower. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Twitter follower crossword clue should be:
- TWEEP (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword September 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOLLOWER (noun)
- a person who accepts the leadership of another
- someone who travels behind or pursues another
- TWITTER (verb)
- make high-pitched sounds, as of birds
- TWITTER (noun)
- a series of chirps
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Put an ___ (terminate) Crossword Clue
- Scholarship criterion Crossword Clue
- Hair off the neck Crossword Clue
- Capital of Bolivia Crossword Clue
- Six-time NBA VIP Crossword Clue
- Taurus neighbor Crossword Clue
- Waterlogged Crossword Clue
- British pen name Crossword Clue
- Duck or Penguin Crossword Clue
- Personal concern, and then some Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.