We have the answer for Type of bow crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Type of bow Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Type of bow. This clue last appeared May 1, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Type of bow crossword clue should be:
- CURTSY (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CURTSY (verb)
- bend the knees in a gesture of respectful greeting
- make a curtsy; usually done only by girls and women; as a sign of respect
- CURTSY (noun)
- bending the knees; a gesture of respect made by women
- BOW (noun)
- a knot with two loops and loose ends; used to tie shoelaces
- bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- BOW (verb)
- yield to another’s wish or opinion
- bend one’s back forward from the waist on down
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Gave sparingly, with ‘out’ Crossword Clue
- Clear and present danger Crossword Clue
- Steinbeck’s hometown Crossword Clue
- Unwholesome Crossword Clue
- Ring with silver, say Crossword Clue
- Invitation Crossword Clue
- Great burden Crossword Clue
- Director whose parents were a screenplay team Crossword Clue
- Plate of greens Crossword Clue
- __ bird Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.