We have the answer for Type of insect that a ladybug is crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Type of insect that a ladybug is crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
Type of insect that a ladybug is Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- By leaps and __ (with rapid progress) Crossword Clue
- Prepare to propose Crossword Clue
- Pig’s sound Crossword Clue
- __ cheese salad dressing Crossword Clue
- Path-following paper puzzles Crossword Clue
- Secret message Crossword Clue
- Novels’ story lines Crossword Clue
- Swerve sharply Crossword Clue
- __ Canaveral, FL Crossword Clue
- That woman’s Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LADYBUG (noun)
- small round bright-colored and spotted beetle that usually feeds on aphids and other insect pests
- BEETLE (verb)
- be suspended over or hang over
- beat with a beetle
- BEETLE (noun)
- a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden); used to drive wedges or ram down paving stones or for crushing or beating or flattening or smoothing
- insect having biting mouthparts and front wings modified to form horny covers overlying the membranous rear wings
- BEETLE (adjective)
- jutting or overhanging
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Type of insect that a ladybug is crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.