We have the answer for Type of sauce used in teriyaki crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes.
Type of sauce used in teriyaki Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Crosswords with Friends on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Crosswords with Friends.
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- ___ Crackle and Pop (Rice Krispies mascots) Crossword Clue
- ___-inclusive resort Crossword Clue
- When the chips ___ down … Crossword Clue
- It ___ dark and stormy night …: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Dreamlover singer who had the 1993 hit Hero: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Embroidery material Crossword Clue
- Alternative nickname to granny Crossword Clue
- Do you even lift ___? (bodybuilder’s mocking comment) Crossword Clue
- 1977 top 10 hit by Aerosmith that was later covered by Run-DMC: 3 wds. Crossword Clue
- Put through the gauntlet as potential frat members Crossword Clue
You can play the Crosswords with Friends by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TERIYAKI (noun)
- beef or chicken or seafood marinated in spicy soy sauce and grilled or broiled
- SOY (noun)
- thin sauce made of fermented soy beans
- erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers; extensively cultivated for food and forage and soil improvement but especially for its nutritious oil-rich seeds; native to Asia
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.