We have the answer for U.S. disaster aid org crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
U.S. disaster aid org Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for U.S. disaster aid org. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the U.S. disaster aid org crossword clue should be:
- FEMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISASTER (noun)
- a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- FEMA (noun)
- an independent agency of the United States government that provides a single point of accountability for all federal emergency preparedness and mitigation and response activities
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- Spanish bear Crossword Clue
- Missionary “Mother” Crossword Clue
- Very big tub Crossword Clue
- Appraisal, for short Crossword Clue
- Hi-fi setup Crossword Clue
- Scholastic meas Crossword Clue
- Videotapes, e.g Crossword Clue
- Summer, in Savoy Crossword Clue
- The “K” of K-Cup Crossword Clue
- Tiny charged thing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.