We have the answer for UCLA athlete crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
UCLA athlete Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for UCLA athlete. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the UCLA athlete crossword clue should be:
- BRUIN (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRUIN (noun)
- large ferocious bear of Eurasia
- a conventional name for a bear used in tales following usage in the old epic `Reynard the Fox’
- ATHLETE (noun)
- a person trained to compete in sports
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Shine brightly Crossword Clue
- Whom a state was named for Crossword Clue
- South Pacific microstate Crossword Clue
- Starts a hand Crossword Clue
- They may be potable Crossword Clue
- Prince William alma mater Crossword Clue
- Opposite of 73 Across Crossword Clue
- Develops a liking for Crossword Clue
- Extreme enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- End-of-term hurdle Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.