We have the answer for Udder part crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Udder part Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Exclusive and unfriendly Crossword Clue
- Kidded around Crossword Clue
- Flowery necklaces Crossword Clue
- In a precarious position Crossword Clue
- I should’ve ___ that coming! Crossword Clue
- ___ Haute, Ind. Crossword Clue
- Continent adjoining Europe Crossword Clue
- Item produced by Santa’s elves Crossword Clue
- Small boat Crossword Clue
- Fa follower Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UDDER (noun)
- mammary gland of bovids (cows and sheep and goats)
- TEAT (noun)
- the small projection of a mammary gland
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.