We have the answer for ‘Ugh, gross’ crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
‘Ugh, gross’ Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ‘Ugh, gross’. This clue last appeared September 24, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ‘Ugh, gross’ crossword clue should be:
- ICK (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROSS (adjective)
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- repellently fat
- GROSS (noun)
- the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- twelve dozen
- GROSS (verb)
- earn before taxes, expenses, etc.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- ‘Hey, lemme ask you something . . .’ Crossword Clue
- Not called for Crossword Clue
- Summer time zone in Beijing Crossword Clue
- Shih Tzus, for example Crossword Clue
- Nickname for a parent’s brother Crossword Clue
- Early end to a boxing match Crossword Clue
- ‘Plastic Off the ___’ (Beyonce song) Crossword Clue
- Instrument originally called a hautbois Crossword Clue
- ‘Can’t stay, sorry!’ Crossword Clue
- NYC time zone Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.