In Roblox Ultimate Driving: Westover Islands, you can jump into a tricked out vehicle and drive around the open world map. You can explore, roleplay, and race your friends to earn credits. Use that money to purchase new cars, supercars, and hypercars. You can also respond to emergencies as a cop, save lives as a firefighter or EMT, and even deliver mail as a mailman. There’s tons to do in this game, so be sure to check it out.
The new update for Ultimate Driving brings four new vehicles that you can purchase in the game. You’ve got the 1994 Marek Vista Concept, 2018 Fujita Vulcera, 2006 Tomahawk GTX, and the 2014 Kohlenstoff Santa Ana to choose from. There’s various new additions and fixes as well, which you can find in the patch notes below.
Ultimate Driving v4.5.16 Patch Notes
- Added 1994 Marek Vista Concept, 2018 Fujita Vulcera, 2006 Tomahawk GTX, 2014 Kohlenstoff Santa Ana.
- Added new current location / roadway indicator to minimap on PC / console.
- Added new job selection button for trucking team.
- Fixed end-job button for trucking team.
- Fixed remove-trailer prompt inconsistencies for trailer shops.
- Fixed certain trailers spawning with broken wheels.
- Fixed topbar event prompt erroring for truck point events.
That’s everything to know about the August 21st patch for Roblox Ultimate Driving. You can check out more coverage of this game in the Ultimate Driving section of our website.