We have the answer for Unbroken crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Unbroken Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Unbroken. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Unbroken crossword clue should be:
- WHOLE (5 letters)
- ONE (3 letters)
- ENTIRE (6 letters)
- INTACT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNBROKEN (adjective)
- (especially of promises or contracts) not violated or disregarded
- (of farmland) not plowed
- INTACT (adjective)
- (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Bouvier ___ Flandres (herding dog) Crossword Clue
- Loyalty program levels Crossword Clue
- Cancel Crossword Clue
- Eoarchean, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Archean and Hadean, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Company with Supercharger stations Crossword Clue
- One with a title Crossword Clue
- Western lily variety Crossword Clue
- Their work is picking up Crossword Clue
- Bert and Ernie, e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.