We have the answer for Uncommon blood type briefly crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Uncommon blood type briefly Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Uncommon blood type briefly. This clue last appeared October 5, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Uncommon blood type briefly crossword clue should be:
- BNEG (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BRIEFLY (adverb)
- in a concise manner; in a few words
- BLOOD (noun)
- a dissolute man in fashionable society
- the descendants of one individual
- BLOOD (verb)
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Bed bug? Crossword Clue
- Tracks on a muddy road e.g. Crossword Clue
- House overhang NYT Crossword Clue
- Testy mood Crossword Clue
- Island near Sicily Crossword Clue
- I Just Wanna Stop singer Vannelli Crossword Clue
- Oh sure whatever you say Crossword Clue
- *Laura Derns Little Women role Crossword Clue
- Butter or lard Crossword Clue
- Jukebox musical featuring ABBA songs Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.