We have the answer for Undecided, on a TV schedule crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Undecided, on a TV schedule Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Undecided, on a TV schedule. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Undecided, on a TV schedule crossword clue should be:
- TBA (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNDECIDED (adjective)
- characterized by indecision
- not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought
- SCHEDULE (noun)
- a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to
- an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
- SCHEDULE (verb)
- make a schedule; plan the time and place for events
- plan for an activity or event
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- Clay-baking oven Crossword Clue
- Technical school: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Custard-filled pastries Crossword Clue
- Forbid, informally Crossword Clue
- Choir director’s note locator Crossword Clue
- Church alcove Crossword Clue
- Officeholder, for short Crossword Clue
- Of the moon Crossword Clue
- Begin to blush Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.