We have the answer for Underwater detection system crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Underwater detection system Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Underwater detection system. This clue last appeared April 2, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Underwater detection system crossword clue should be:
- SONAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword April 2 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DETECTION (noun)
- the act of detecting something; catching sight of something
- the perception that something has occurred or some state exists
- UNDERWATER (adjective)
- beneath the surface of the water
- growing or remaining under water
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Dish named after a profession Crossword Clue
- Like Pi in ‘Life of Pi’ Crossword Clue
- ‘The Revolution Will Not Be Televised’ poet Crossword Clue
- Walkman insert Crossword Clue
- Play at full volume Crossword Clue
- Airplane assignment Crossword Clue
- What ___ could go wrong? Crossword Clue
- Not nice!! Crossword Clue
- Pig’s pen NYT Crossword Clue
- Request in a relationship Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.