We have the answer for Uneasy feeling crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Uneasy feeling Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Uneasy feeling. This clue last appeared March 9, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Uneasy feeling crossword clue should be:
- AGITA (5 letters)
- ANGST (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 9 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FEELING (noun)
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
- an intuitive understanding of something
- UNEASY (adjective)
- lacking or not affording physical or mental rest
- socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Place for a six-pack NYT Crossword Clue
- Scratch Crossword Clue
- Portuguese holy title NYT Crossword Clue
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Wooden skis, essentially NYT Crossword Clue
- Part of CBS: Abbr. NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Cohen, spy portrayed by Sacha Baron Cohen in 2019 NYT Crossword Clue
- Outback bird Crossword Clue
- Reptilian swimmer NYT Crossword Clue
- Rear ends NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.