We have the answer for Unemotional crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Unemotional Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Unemotional. This clue last appeared November 30, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Unemotional crossword clue should be:
- STONY (5 letters)
- STOIC (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNEMOTIONAL (adjective)
- cool and formal in manner
- unsusceptible to or destitute of or showing no emotion
- STOIC (adjective)
- seeming unaffected by pleasure or pain; impassive
- STOIC (noun)
- someone who is seemingly indifferent to emotions
- a member of the ancient Greek school of philosophy founded by Zeno
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Undecided, on a TV schedule Crossword Clue
- Very sharp, as the newest TV series Crossword Clue
- Begin to blush Crossword Clue
- __-friendly (good for the environment) Crossword Clue
- Visiting across the sea Crossword Clue
- Custard-filled pastries Crossword Clue
- Occupation suffix for puppet Crossword Clue
- Interjection of indifference Crossword Clue
- Tel Aviv’s land: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Officeholder, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.