We have the answer for University grounds crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
University grounds Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for University grounds. This clue last appeared December 26, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the University grounds crossword clue should be:
- CAMPUS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNIVERSITY (noun)
- a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
- establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- GROUNDS (noun)
- your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief
- a justification for something existing or happening
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- __-mo replay Crossword Clue
- Insignificant Crossword Clue
- Geeky guy Crossword Clue
- Kennel club classification Crossword Clue
- Coffee gadget Crossword Clue
- Meal from a slow cooker Crossword Clue
- Much-admired person Crossword Clue
- Spot of land in the ocean Crossword Clue
- Remove creases in Crossword Clue
- Swiss mountain Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.