We have the answer for Unlike “reel” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Unlike “reel” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Unlike “reel”. This clue last appeared December 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Unlike “reel” crossword clue should be:
- REAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Mini Crossword December 5 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- UNLIKE (adjective)
- not equal in amount
- REEL (noun)
- an American country dance which starts with the couples facing each other in two lines
- a lively dance of Scottish Highlanders; marked by circular moves and gliding steps
- REEL (verb)
- revolve quickly and repeatedly around one’s own axis
- walk as if unable to control one’s movements
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- Final word after a movie’s climax Crossword Clue
- Big, roaring cat Crossword Clue
- “The ___ has landed” (mission successful) Crossword Clue
- Im __ human Crossword Clue
- Hermione Granger’s forte Crossword Clue
- Sink fixture Crossword Clue
- Tricep’s location Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.