We have the answer for Unlikely to ask someone out: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Unlikely to ask someone out: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Unlikely to ask someone out:. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Word Craze Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Unlikely to ask someone out: crossword clue should be:
- SHY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOMEONE (noun)
- a human being
- UNLIKELY (adjective)
- not likely to be true or to occur or to have occurred
- having a probability too low to inspire belief
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Neighbor of New York: Crossword Clue
- Zero, on the pitch: Crossword Clue
- Deviation from a flat surface Crossword Clue
- Word of denial Crossword Clue
- Impulsive people tend to lack one: Crossword Clue
- Ending of the Bible: Crossword Clue
- Island off Manhattan: Crossword Clue
- It must be made with one hand: Crossword Clue
- Lacking legal force: Crossword Clue
- Paperwork accumulation: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.