We have the answer for Use as a perch crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Use as a perch Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Use as a perch. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Use as a perch crossword clue should be:
- SITON (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PERCH (verb)
- sit, as on a branch
- to come to rest, settle
- PERCH (noun)
- a square rod of land
- a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- USE (noun)
- exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one’s own advantage
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- USE (verb)
- use up, consume fully
- avail oneself to
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Process that increases a house’s value Crossword Clue
- Cooling devices in windows, for short Crossword Clue
- Ingredient in black cake Crossword Clue
- School test Crossword Clue
- Word of comparison Crossword Clue
- Spherical maps Crossword Clue
- Walks like Godzilla Crossword Clue
- Actor Jonathan Crossword Clue
- Be fluent in Crossword Clue
- Dare alternative Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.